Friday, December 19, 2008

Brakeee.. Bang!

As usual, was doing my rushing home from work drive routine. A little tail-gating. A little no-braking. Weather was a little dark. With wet roads and a little drizzle along the way. Just as I was to turn into the last corner to reach my house. Braked a little too slow and Bang. :p
It was not too serious. Kinda something in between a Bang! and a Bump! I kissed a Proton Saga right up his ass. Signal to stop at the side. And boy was I lucky!

I was expecting to go to the police station to make a report and all that. Cause I sure as hell wasn't gonna pay. But instead, the driver got down the car, took a look at his rear bumper and said that it was fine. And then asked me what about my front bumper. I told him mine was fine too. And he said nevermind then. I apologized. He smiled and got up his car and just drove off.

It has been a long long time since I had an accident. Come to think of it. I think this is my first and only (don't want to jinx it now do we?) accident which was my fault for 2008.

Hmm! Could this be karma for the last time a Mercedes S-class rear-ended me and I just waved it off? :p
Probably is. Lol! Time for me to take caution of my driving!

0 comments: