Thursday, April 2, 2009

ZzzZZzzZZzzzzz..

Talk about having a bad night.. Didn't manage to get much sleep last night.. Had some weird ass dreams..

First dream.. I was at a pharmacy and bumped into a pregnant woman.. She got really pissed and started scolding my ballz off.. Next thing you know.. I woke up from my sleep.. check the clock.. 2am plus..

Second dream.. or rather a nightmare.. I dreamt that I was sleeping nicely in my bed (as I was doing in reality).. I was sleeping on my side facing the right.. Then just as I shifted position and starting rotating upwards to face the ceiling.. I saw the same pregnant woman who I bumped into the dream before.. she was floating by the ceiling.. but this time instead of wearing casual clothing.. she was wearing a full black dress.. and just as she lunged towards me reaching for my neck.. It was so freaking real! The room was exactly as my room was, my sleeping style was exactly as it was, even when I was rotating in my sleep I was actually rotating in reality.. scary ass shit!
I woke up.. sweating like crazy.. I litterally pounced up from my sleep.. lied back down.. check the clock 3plus am.. Went back to sleep..

Third dream.. Things really start getting weird here.. I dreamt that I was one of The Joker's henchmen (As in from Batman).. And Joker ordered me to go rob a museum.. After some planning and gathering tools.. I went on with the robbery.. And everything actually went smoothly during the theft.. that is, until I was just about to leave through the main entrance.. Next thing you know, the wax figure of Indiana Jones beside the main door turned out to be Batman (he was literally wearing an Indiana Jones getup). He grabbed my shoulder, stopped me and beat me up. But when he later found out that I wasn't giving up any information easily, i laid me down by the door, it was those rotating doors. Stuck both my feet out inbetween the doors. And slammed the door dull strength..
And again I woke up.. check the clock.. Almost 5am..

Lol! What a night..

0 comments: