Sunday, July 5, 2009

Altered Frequency @ Mid Valley

Went to Mid Valley with my family last evening to grab dinner. Saw the Machines exhibition there. Was walking around until I noticed the music coming from the middle Stage of the exhibition. So I went to take a look. Wow! This guys were very good. So out comes my camera and in comes some videos and photos. Unfortunately, my camera ran out of battery shortly after so didn't have a chance to take more videos of their other songs.

Yesterday was my first time seeing Altered Frequency in action. I'm pretty sure I've heard about them on the radio before, but as usual, didn't really bother to check them out. But last night... Wow! They rocked!

So lesson of the day?..
Take the initiative! Or you won't know what you might be missing.

P1000523
P1000547
P1000546
P1000535
P1000530

Check out their blog, Altered Frequency
I have some video's too. But it's 300mb in size. -.-" So it's gonna take a while, current 2% done going up on youtube. Lol! Est. 3 hours. Crazy shit!


Warning! 3xx megabytes of kick-arse rock!

0 comments: