Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Long time No Sea

Wow... Been a whole month since I put up anything new. Although it feels slightly awkward now, posting something happy placed just next to the previous post of grief. Hmm.. I should go ahead anyway.

Had a great time last weekend at Bubbles Resort at Perhentian. Would blog more about it, but am feeling lazy today. And 3 hours of photo editing has made me tired. So here are the pics. Feel free to ask me to remove anyone of them, but preferably leave at least 1 or 2 decent pictures up k.

Lol! I made the funniest Gif ever!! But not today, will post it up tomorrow.
WRong will hate me for it! Lol!

Yeah... Kinda got a new hobby now. Lol! But the pictures below were taken with my trusty old Lumix Fs7. I'll upload the pics from the A300 tomorrow. Still abit of love and hate going on between me and my A300 as I learn to adapt to this new baby of mine.



I removed ALOT of pics as they were revealing man-tities... Lol!
Mostly mine... -.-"

So if you guys have any particular pictures you guys want which I was in it too. Let me know and I'll drop it at your mail box or something.

0 comments: