Sunday, October 4, 2009

SOM Ice Breaker Vol 1

Was invited by an Otaku friend, Razrig to try out a Spirits of Music event last night. So being interested about it, we went and check it out.




DSC00039
My fav picture of the night... which was not taken by me. Lol! Irony-nya!

Unfortunately, most photos I took were crap. Either too dark or too blur. But I posted up some anyway. Take a peek at them anyway at my Flickr set.


Instead, I rather you enjoy these videos which took me 2 days of uploading. It was 1.8 gigabyte guys! You'd BETTER enjoy it. :p

And! After checking out these videos. Anyone interested in joining me for the next event? It's on the 17th. Same location (beside Tropicana Mall PJ). But expect smoke, noise, and cover charge of Rm13. But I can't guarantee the music is gonna be good though. Cause I don't know who will be playing.







0 comments: