Sunday, September 7, 2008

Free-For-All Leech City

Initially planned to ride FRIM solo today. Thought I'd take it slow, try to take more pictures, different routes, etc. Reach there about 7.50am, got down the car, looked around. Eh! Raymond was here. He was also setting up. Lol! Greeted each other, and I ended up joining his ride group. Total of 5 including me.

Hope the pics don't bore you, it's just that most riders will stop at the same spot here to take a breather before going on to different sections of the trail.

Dude was having a fever!

Chatting with a lonewolf rider

You dirty dirty girl :p

When we exited dream trail, I heard them talking about leeches. So i thought i'd check out my feet just in case. I was thinking there wouldn't be any, since i didn't stop long. I walked all the way from the start to the end of dream trail though. (Promised myself, my family and my girl that I wouldn't get hurt this time. Literally means no speeding or dangerous downhill wannabe stunts :p ). So I took a look at my feet, damn! Leeches galore. Saw one sucking on my feet, another attached to my sock (also sucking through the sock). Quickly took off both my socks. Saw another 2! Lol.

Wanted to use saliva but there were lots of joggers looking and I didn't feel like getting gross. So I just pulled them off. Bad mistake, feet bled non-stop. Later i check higher parts of my body, DAMN! another 2 was crawling up my pants, already reaching near waist level. Haha! Farked man, immediately took a look into my underpants, and check out my golden boy. Coast clear! Phew.



Before having a bowl of Yee Mee and heading home. 3 of the riders got themselves a nice bike wash. Rm2 per bike@Beside Kepong Pan Mee.

0 comments: