Sunday, September 21, 2008

Ready and Roll!

Went to CMS Bicycle and Accessories@SriMuda today. Brought my Hardy 3 frame and my T-Bolt along. Finally gonna transfer everything over to get my UMF Hardy 3 rolling! Woot! Woot! Freeride bike ready! Only issue now is the rider. Lol!

Halfway through the build.


New Goodies on the Hardy 3 includes a Shimano Deore front derailleur and Shimano SIS SP shift cables. And also a "Scott" chainring protector or whatever you call it.

Ready to roll Hardy 3. Before you start flaming me out; I know that the cockpit is a little too high. Am gonna give it a go for a few times before I cut it. Don't want to regret it man. :)


And just to pamper myself a little more; bought an Azonic Vektor full finger glove.


Total damage to my wallet amounts up to Rm200 (bundle price for everything). CMS Bicycles and Accessories@Sri Muda; really a shop which satisfies the term Peng-Leng-Jeng for me. Can see that the boss really concentrates when setting the bike up. Can't wait to test everything out this coming weekend.

As for the T-Bolt, am gonna built it up. ;p Get myself a spare bike to switch in between every now and then. T-bolt for more road/XC and Hardy 3 for more AM/FR. T-Bolt would probably be using the RST Launch though. Lol! Funny combo.

0 comments: