Monday, June 15, 2009

Lower Ground FTW!

As per last week, joined a friend for his flea market conquest :p yesterday. This time, we were positioned in Lower Ground floor. Woooo... Business was very good! Wanted to take more pictures but it was either too busy or I got too tired and lazy. So only have 1. For more pics, go on to Ahsi's album in facebook. :)

Photobucket Partners setting up stall. :p

And since this was a blog which was "suppose" to be about my hobbies in the first place.. I thought I'd just post a pic of my latest hobby. Collectible figures or rather known as "Toys" for all you haters. :p Won't be going into detail here though, gonna post it up on my Anime3r blog instead.

Photobucket Hmm.. I think I'm getting the hang of my camera. Doesn't change the fact it sucks though. Lol!

It's been a while since I said this, but I am officially broke! Lol! Blew all my earnings from the flea market on 3 other collectible figures. Actually spent more than I made. So... anyone got any junk I can sell? :p

0 comments: