Sunday, June 7, 2009

Romeo and Juliet

Thought I needed a time out from anime for the day. So dropped by Jay's Sunday hangout and helped him out with the store (erm.. I think I did help out?) Took the opportunity to look around the nearby Toy shops and see what was around. Wow! There are way too many Transformers stores. Every single corner had AT LEAST one Transformer collectible stall.
Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Why the Romeo and Juliet title? Cause I remember the uncle from the stall beside us asking Jay if he and Mary was ROmeo and Juliet.

A side note to self, Fs7 flash functions sark! Every iA (automatic) picture shot used the flash and came out badly. Instead, I manually turned off the flash and pictures from that came out fine. So out of a bunch of photos, only the first one came out fine. Others became too dark.

0 comments: