Monday, November 17, 2008

Fruitful Day Indeed

Yesterday was, as the title suggests, a fruitful day indeed. Gonna break it down into parts so that it doesn't get too messy.

Woke up at 5am (YES! 5am) and I couldn't get back to sleep. I was thinking "Well! What a great way to start a day! Having lack of sleep!" But no matter, messed around the room. Packed up a little. Then next thing I know, it was time to wash up and go for the morning ride session at Shah Alam Extreme Park.

Over there I met Shafiq, Akmal, Kenji and another rider who I forgot to ask for his name. :p

First to arrive! Lol!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Kenji was the unlucky rider of the day. On his way over to the park, some idiot car driver honked him for no apparent reason and distracted Kenji long enough to not notice a boulder dead ahead and crashed.
Photobucket

Photobucket

After riding, chilling at Burger King.
Photobucket

0 comments: