Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Customer 101

Just got back from CMS at SriMuda. Did what I went to do, changing to thinner tires for the rear. Hehehe! But somehow or rather, a sudden outburst of itch overwhelmed my thoughts and I came back with not only a Kenda Nevegal tire for the rear but also a Shimano Deore crankset. Lol!

After careful consideration, I think I will stop posting up prices from now on. CMS's prices are so affordable that it really puts other shops to shame -_-" And I don't want to be blamed should anything happen in the future. If you guys want to know the price, maybe you can drop me an email or feel free to add me on MSN instead. Hope this won't deter any readers.

Kenda Nevegal John Tomac Series Stick-E 2.10
Photobucket
Shimano Deore Crankset with 175mm crank
Photobucket
All ready begging to be riden! :p
Photobucket
Photobucket

As a sidenote, I got myself some fine sandpaper and went about scrubbing the T-bolt frame. Just sanded enough to make the surface slighty rough; So that the paint will be able to stick. As I always say, we'll see how it goes.
Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi

dude can you me guide me on how to get to cms in sri muda?pm me in lowyat.net cosa_nostra

regards