Sunday, November 2, 2008

Heavy azz mofo

So, about my shopping spree yesterday. Went over to OME Cycles or also known as Getz cycles. Initially was planning to get a whole new wheelset. However, didn't really bring enough moolah to include the hubs. So ended up using the original Formula hubs from the T-bolt. Total damage was Rm500. But very nice service and explanation provided. The boss there will give you a nice and thorough explanation if you ask him.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Barely clearing the front derailleur. Dangerous I know, but will fix it on my next visit to the lbs. :)
Photobucket
Photobucket Also barely clearing the Spinner Enduro.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Overall, I'm very happy with my purchase. Hehehe! Sexayhness. Panaracer Fire FR 2.4's, Dabomb "DaRim" rims, Dabomb black spokes and Hutckinson tubes.

Then today, went to FRIM. SUFFER! Lol. See, due to the tire being too fat. The front chainguide couldn't engage 1st gear. Or the chain will get raped by the tire knobs. So I had to do the whole of FRIM on the 2nd gear. Can definitely feel a stiffer setup now, most probably because of the rims. And now I'm gonna log off cause I need to recuperate. Pictures from the steroid trail.
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments: