Saturday, May 23, 2009

Note To Self! Ask before attending!

I need to remember that from now on. Before I even think about stepping into anyone's Housewarming BBq I have to ask beforehand if I am expected to pay. Apparently some Housewarming BBq's require their guests to fork out cash. Pffft.. ^&&*($#$#(()&$$!

And to future BBq organizers, blardy tell beforehand if guests are required to pay before blindly inviting everyone. That way, guests (LIKE BLARDY FARKING ME) won't feel offended when at the end of the day, some fark suddenly mentions about collecting money unexpectedly.

I don't have balls like Whee Ren, saying what he thought which was right. I only have the balls to type about it here and forget it the next day. Thank god I didn't bring my WiiMote, or else I would have to stay there and force fake some stupid farking smiles. Or maybe I should bring my WiiMote and then charge whomever fark for some blardy money!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe all knew that the costs are to be shared including WR. Not too sure why you didn't catch that before the event. Maybe you should have taken this up with me face on during the bbq, at least now we all wont be offended! Great job, man!!

Guess your friends ain't worth RM17 and some stupid farking smile.

Note to self! Ensure some guest knows he needs to pay!

From: Hosts that require their guests to fork out cash.

blur said...

First off, if WR knew that he was gonna need to pay for the food. Then I have assumed things and I apologize. I guess no one bothered to inform me about it.

Second, I do think that my friends are worth the stupid farking smile. That's why I said if I stayed there I was gonna have to put it on. Get some clue!

Third, You are shit wrong if you think I would mind the Rm17. If I did, I would have mention so. What I DO MIND, again, is that no one bothered to tell me that I was expected to pay. Obviously, when you do not tell guests about it, they would assume that none was required. It's not the price, it's the principle.

Lastly, I do thank you for remaining anonymous, I believe you are doing so to avoid any of our friends feeling awkward the next time we do meet. I guess I am not someone who is bothered enough do so. I guess I don't give a shit about my friends at all. WoW! So true!

From: Guests who would like to be freaking kept clued in!

Anonymous said...

Truly sadden by your response. But, thanks for your honest reply.

blur said...

Well I honestly hope you don't remain sadden too long. You need to cheer up soon so that I don't look too evil.

And you're welcome. What are blogs for right? If not for another means of honest posts and replies.

And also don't worry about anything (just in case you do). This will, in no way, interrupt any social activities or worsen any friendships among all of us. Ngor Sek Jou (Doesn't sound right in English words).

blur said...

Sorry for my rough choice of words and manners in the previous posts. I should have tone down my manners but I forgot to consider the possibilities of the replies coming from a female reader. For that I apologize.

WRONG said...

Aiya....Cheers Up Cheers Up!!!!
Transformer 2 is coming!!!
save energy to watch Transformers 2 as many time as possible...
First one i watch 5 times....this time see i can brake it or not....wahahah..............
Transformers Mang Sai!!!
Wohohohoho....................