Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Witcher - Best of 2007

Was looking around for a nice rpg to play a while back, and Marts recommended The Witcher. Wow! Addictive shitz. Playing the game, 2 hours will pass by in a blink and will definitely not be enough gametime. But, I have decided to stop it for now, put it aside and go back to Tales of Symphonia on the Wii. After I finish that only will I restart The Witcher.

So 10 hours into the game and my current achievements (some not really proud of) in The Witcher includes:
1) Having a Mentor trust me with the life of his Apprentice during battle, only to let me get him killed within the first trip. :p
2) Choosing to let a female witch go up against a well-known mercenary and a mysterious sorcerer alone while I group up with a band of other Witchers and ganged up on a praying mantis
3) Saving a waitress from a bunch of thugs only to find out from her grandma that I knocked her up
4) Saving a dwarf from a group of haters, later letting him con me of my gold while "teaching" me how to play poker
Lol!

But all sarcasm aside, this game RoXs! Decided to do a detailed review and storyline sypnosis of the game later. And now, to finish Tales of Symphonia.

0 comments: