Saturday, August 9, 2008

August 9th @ Bukit Rimau

Woke up at 6.15am. Brush teeth. Grab a biscuit. And I'm off.

Went to Bukit Rimau today. :) Time to see if I improved. And yes I certainly did. Throughout the ride, I only lost balance once and stopped the bike once. If you could only see my smuck face now. Lol! Thanks to Chun@TatSeng Bicycle Centre for bringing us on this trail. Even though we were the only fella's (me and batang) participating in today's ride, he was kind enough to lead the way for us. He managed to drag along another 2 kaki's. So total came up to 5 riders.
;p


Manage to squeeze a photo quickly before continuing our ride. Was a shorter ride today compared to the first one, I think we went in for probably 45minutes to 1 hour only today. But was still fun, and was at a much faster pace. Uphill with less stops and downhill with less brakes = FUN! Hahaha!

After that, went back, had chicken rice. Rested for a while then went around town and guess what I saw at a shop. Chopper-ness! Lol. Looked a little dusty. But with a bit of a wash and maybe a polish. Would look hot! And no, of course I didn't buy it. -_-"


After I went home, took out the bike, washed it with water. And I noticed this.

The travel indicator actually moved up to half of the tube (is that what it's called?). Hmm, definitely need to pump more air in and stiffen the shocks.

0 comments: